Wednesday, February 11, 2009

#TOC Trip Report, Part I

The panel discussion in which I was a member, The Rise of Ebooks, played to a packed auditorium here at the O'Reilly Tools of Change conference on technology and the future of publishing yesterday. Luckily for me, the lights shining on us were so blinding that it was difficult to see---and therefore, to be unnerved by---the large audience. The other panel members were Smashwords founder Mark Coker, Joe Wikert of O'Reilly, David Rothman of Teleread.org, and Russell Wilcox of e-ink.

In every keynote speech and session I've attended, the news is all good for indie authors and small imprints. Read why in part one of my trip report for Publetariat, here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to hear about this! I'm going to go check your post on publetariat now!

Yay, April!